Xavier...

9.20.2011

I p.r.o.m.i.s.e. I will not become one of those ladies who blogs about her cat. Buuuuuuuut, you've got to meet him. Because, he's brilliant. And I mean that objectively, of course.

Xavier.

We met last April at the SPCA. I like to think that he chose me. I saw a bunch of furry guys and gals, but this is the one that walked right up to me and sat on my lap. We've been in love ever since.

Here's his glamour shot...


It's not even possible to resist... so please, don't even try.

He's brilliant though, and has amazing party tricks in the Feldenkrais realm of moving. He can do banana rolls, slow motion somersaults and chooses to dismount from the couch by log rolling the foot and a half drop to the floor. I've been trying like mad to video the genius, but he's like me and is distracted by sparkly things. So by the time I've pulled out my device and figured out how to work the darn thing, he's moved on to window perching and people watching. Such is life. I'll get it one of these days.

We're soul mates. You'll love him too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

mother/father's daughter All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger