fix you...

10.29.2011

there are a hundred million things running through my head at the mo. grandpa jim, my mom, my dad, work, some new developments with characters from my past... and my heart is still full, but less explosive.

i lived in london for a while in 2005. probably, the best year of my life. we called ourselves the bounds green massive. layla, jesse, harriet, morgan, alix, arna, pete, mike. we were american, welsh, brits and islandic. it was a magical group of people.... sometimes we would just sit on the floor of the living/morgan's room and play shuffle on our ipods. for hours. they introduced me to the music that is still constantly in my head: faithless, the killers, sigur ros, goldfrapp, nitin sawhney. i could go on for hours.

one night harriet and i listened to this one on repeat for hours. it was still newish. the 7 july bombings were still fresh on everybody's minds. i had come from an incredibly emotional summer at brown ledge. so we unloaded on each other, and listened to this one a lot.


i miss london so much. and yesterday i had a session with a brilliant man from london who is leaving the country tomorrow. ugh. but, he invited me to come to london... he doesn't know me very well, but, probably, i will show up on his doorstep and surprise the shit out of him. now if i could just get his address...

anywhoodle, not much to say for today. just thought i'd unload that beauty of a video on you. have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

mother/father's daughter All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger