m. 1.

11.01.2011

i don't think i've told you yet about m. he is one of my clients. he is essentially the client. i see him every day... monday through friday. yes. he spends more time with me than any other human on the planet. currently. that may change when the wood business picks up. more on that later.

m says things. all sorts of things. but, here's what you need. to. know. m is functionally autistic. he's 63. he had a job once. for about a week in his early 20's. he wasn't so into it, so he quit. he's good at coming up with ideas. so, that's what he does. sort of. he's been to federal prison at least once, and is currently under indictment along with his two sons and another fellow. details, details.

here's the thing. m says the most amazing things. also, sometimes the most annoying/frustrating things. i'll tell you as many as i can remember. over time, of course. patience my darlings... (i've been working on that a lot lately. personal life matters are changing and i'm becoming better at being patient, which... i think may help this relationship last. shit, it's hard though. i digress... more on all that later).

i think i have a wider gap between my mind and my body than most. if my mind could go one place and my body another, they probably wouldn't know the difference.






ya dudes. we'll start with that. oh, and this... he created his own major: experimental philosophy and symbolic logic. when i asked him about it... anything to avoid reality.

so, my dears. perhaps look forward to some more m-isms. they keep me pretty well entertained. also, he's trying to help me figure out how to avoid paying back my student loans. i appreciate that.

steve zissou found here. nighty-night ya'll. i've been happy for four days in a row now. do it with me. xoxo. i love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

mother/father's daughter All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger