paper turtle...

11.20.2011

etsy is going to be the end of me. financially. i cannot help myself when i get on that darned website. today i discovered this. please check it out. brill. i. ant. i bought this...


soon she will be hanging in my very own apartment. CH thinks i'm an absolute nutter (which is obviously true in many regards), but i'm on a design kick. speaking of which. you should also check out this shop. they just opened a location in sf, around the corner from my house. whoops. yesterday i bought this...


plus a killer old-timey map of sf and a new record player. what? ya. the hand me down record player from big red and tony has served an amazing purpose. however, it's become a bit bulky for my (design) taste. (cross your fingers, i'm working on becoming minimal and clean, design-wise. but if i keep buying amazing shit i'm gonna be more of a storage facility than anything else). don't fret though, JT will be giving my record player a great home. he's pretty excited, and i love giving things away that i have loved to a new loving home.

i have so much more to tell you. lyrics to insert. pictures to paskmmmmett, (paste... but xavier-stallone just walked across the keyboard and typed that bit for you. he's got words to share too...). but i'll save it for later, maybe even today...

love from me and xavier-stallone.


1 comments:

  1. Thank you Layla, we are so honored to be mentioned on your blog! Beautiful blog, by the way. I love the images + thoughts. Next I have to check out your art....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

mother/father's daughter All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger