mahalo for your patience...

2.08.2012

this about to get crazy up in here. i got a million thoughts... so i'm gonna throw 'em out real fast, then i'll tell you abou the real stuff...

1. big red texted me thrice in the last day and a half to make sure i was ok. my last two blog posts were too debbie downer (my words, not hers) for her taste.
2. do you think if i were mormon i'd have a larger readership?
3. my long beach 'tude has been runnin' rampant lately... everything's riling me up, so move with caution, eh? (jt thinks it's pretty entertaining, though).
4. tonight i shouted at some salvadorians who were cat callin' at me... GENTLEMEN! IT IS NOT THE EVENING FOR THIS SHIT! huh? i was tired and bent over the trunk of my car... talking to the 76 station lady about why my tire is crap. it really was not the evening to be whistlin' and ay mami-ing and thumpin' yo boom boom music all up at me. thanks.
5. i definitely had chocolate cake for dinner...
         6. peggy gould (the amazing prof from slc) always suggested using bold, italics, various fonts,and perhaps size to get a reader's attention... is it working?!
7. do you suppose the chocolate cake has kicked in yet?

dollfaces, mahalo for your patience. but for your benefit and mine, i'm going to save my uplifting/non-debbie downer post about iyengar yoga in honolulu changing the lives of me and my favorite wheezie lou (another of big red's nom de plumes) for a day when i'm not having a complete and utter sugar crash! forgive? here are some piccys to tide you over...







alooooooooohaaaaaaaa!

seriously, mahalo for your patience. whoever let me eat chocolate cake for dinner is very silly. i adore you, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

mother/father's daughter All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger