ch ch ch changes...

2.24.2012

because of this, my mind has been more swirly than normal. more swirly. hard to believe, i know... but, apparently, i've been holding it together like a champ. who knew?! i've heard that my smile has been bigger in the past few days than it has been in a while. most people think i have a new boyfriend or something (barf).

jt has been sooooooo nice to me this week. seriously. taking good care of my downtime, and keeping me entertained. sometimes i don't even think he's doing it on purpose... it's natural for him. but, man oh man, do i appreciate it. sittin' with me at the ferry building, strolling through the farmer's market to taste sorbet, eating dinner and going to yoga. so indulgent, that one...

here's what we've seen:







and all of this makes the prospect of change even more scary, but he's got some stuff swirling too. so there's excitement and anxiety together. remember i told you about job changes? more to come. bigger and better. but that reveal needs to wait a few more days.

love you. and thank you for sending me so much kindness in the past few days. it means more than you will ever know... well, you probably know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

mother/father's daughter All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger